You must upload the following documents:
- Passport or national ID card
- Bachelor’s degree diploma (and master’s degree diploma if applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree transcript (and master’s degree transcript if applicable)
- English test results
- Upper secondary school documentation (for information about which document to provide, please check the details for your country on the GSU-list found on the webpage of the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education, NOKUT)
- A one-page motivational letter, explaining your reasons for applying for this study programme at NLA University College
- CV/résumé (optional)
- All documents must be uploaded in the application. Do not send any documents by post or e-mail unless expressly told to do so. (View next bullet point.)
- If you have higher education from one of the following countries, your transcript must be sent to us by post by the issuing institution: Cameroon, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Ghana, Nigeria, Sudan, the Philippines, Canada, USA. The address is:
NLA University College
Pb 74 Sandviken
- If any original documents are not in English or a Scandinavian language, they must be translated by an authorised translator. Both the original document and the translation must be uploaded in the application.
- If you have changed your name, and your name appears differently on different documents, you must provide official documentation for your change of name.
- Include the whole page (all four corners) and all the pages (including the reverse side) of every document.
- We may contact the issuing authority to verify any documentation you have uploaded.
The application deadline is 1 February for non-EU/EEA citizens, 20 April for EU/EEA-citizens and 1 June for applicants from Norway and the Nordic countries.