Teaching this autumn semester
As much face-to-face teaching as possible (with some exceptions) is planned for the autumn semester, although the rules on social distancing and infection control will continue to set limits on the number of people who can be together as a group. Wherever such teaching cannot be implemented, online teaching or a combination of face-to-face and online teaching will be planned for. The Ministry of Education and Research has indicated that educational institutions should plan for face-to-face teaching this autumn semester, and the ministry expects the institutions to offer their students as much physical presence as possible and that academic programmes be implemented on campus. However, the institutions must be prepared for changes to the rules and recommendations.
Good infection control is still essential
Infection control measures will continue to be essential for all those who meet physically on campus.
The basic infection control measures are as follows:
- Those who are ill must stay at home (even when vaccinated)
- Good hand and cough hygiene, and intensified cleaning procedures
- Measures to reduce direct personal contact
You can also read more about the coronavirus situation on this page.
Information for new students is available on this page.
Information about MA programmes in English
NLA University college offers the following degrees taught entirely in English:
• MA in Global Journalism, campus Kristiansand
• MA in Intercultural Studies, campus Bergen
• MA in Theology and Ministry, campus Bergen / web-based